Appearanz Hot Summer Sale!

Hi everyone! Do you remember about Appearanz? It’s a fantastic accessory online store I introduced to you a few months ago. Well, if you don’t, I quickly refresh your memory, because Appearanz Hot Summer Sale is in progress, and I don’t want you to lose it!

Appearanz offers all kinds of false lashes and accessories for eye beauty and makeup. What I really like about this company is that all items are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. That means, no animal ingredients and no tests on our loved furry friends.

If you’re looking for trendy eyelashes for the sunny season, I suggest giving an eye to their special summer sale. This promo is very convenient since it allows you to get the 15% off on your purchase. The sale ends on July 27, so you better hurry!

What can I shop for? False eyelashes, of course!

Summer nights out are the right occasion to show a colored and flattering look. However, we usually pay most of our attention to dress and shoes, but not enough to eye beauty. Speaking of that, Appearanz provides beautiful lashes with decals, that are perfect to enhance your look with a touch of fantasy.

I made a little selection, just to give you some advice on how to take advantage of the Appearanz Summer Sale.

Purple Butterfly Fairy
3D Faux Mink Lash

Do you like butterflies? I love this pair of faux mink lashes, it reminds me of little fairies! Pale purple butterfly applications are so delicate and fantastic if you want to have a romantic and dreamy look.

Purple Flower
3D Faux Mink Lash

I also love this one with little flowers on it. I think it’s so romantic and elegant! You can match these faux lashes with a flattering floral-printed dress and simple flats.

Posh 6D Silk Lash


And if you want to go for a more natural look, what do you think about these silk lashes? I believe they’re simple but perfect for day and night!

Colored makeup tools

Not enough? Appearanz Hot Summer Sale is the best occasion to stock up on makeup tools. Here you can find in fact all kinds of tools to play with makeup and create beautiful looks.

Beauty blenders, makeup brushes, eyeliners, eyebrow accessories… there are plenty of choices! 

Macarons Makeup Sponge
Beauty Blender

What about for example this pastel-colored beauty blender set? So cute!

You can use them dry or damp, alternating the rounded sides and the flat edge for the different face areas.

What do you think about my selection? Will you profit from this big sale? Let me know in the comments below, kisses!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Biopoint Speedy Hair prima e dopo: capelli davvero più lunghi??

Laminazione capelli fai da te: come si fa e come farla durare di più

Phyto-Phytophanère integratore capelli e unghie