Holapick - Shopping for Fall

Hi, my dear ones! Today I would like to tell you about another beautiful online fashion store, that is called Holapick. You certainly know how I love doing shopping for the fall season, and I think that this site is totally worth it!

At Holapick you can find all kinds of clothing, shoes, and accessories, following the ultimate trends. The style is casual but with a touch of elegance… that never hurts! I particularly like the fact that you can shop by trends, so you can find without fail the look you have in mind. Currently, for example, there's a great selection of floral print and plaid print clothing, which are precisely perfect for fall.

Add to that shopping is so convenient at Holapick… you definitely should go and have a look at the site, you won’t regret it!

What's on Holapick?

Doing shopping on this site is very easy. At the top of the homepage you can browse the list of the different categories:

  • New Arrivals
  • Best Sellers
  • Trends
  • #HolaD (their special fashion designer collection)
  • Bottoms
  • Outerwear
  • Shoes

Holapick selection of trendy women’s clothing is so huge that it allows you to build up practically all kinds of outfits. You can play with different shapes and colors and have fun creating your own style.

Me, for instance, I like wearing shirts and sweatshirts during the fall season, mixing cozy and trendy styles. I just selected two items to explain to you better.

I love this warm black jumper with a white snowflake printed on it… I think it’s perfect now that temperatures are lowering and reminds me that Christmas is just around the corner!

Round Neck Snowflake Print
Long Sleeve Sweatshirt

And what do you think about this grey shirt? I think the asymmetric shape is very original, and I adore the plaid details and the little buttons on the hips.

Fashion Check Print Stack Neck
Long Sleeve Casual T-shirt


And If... I would like to dress up?

Holapick is not only for casual girls. A particular aspect I like about this fashion style is that items are simply easy to match together. The result is that you can dress them up or down according to the occasion or just your taste.

To give you an example, I made a selection of all the beautiful fashion tops for women  available now on the site.

This red wine blouse is perfectly paired with both a pair of black pants for the office or blue jeans for a walk, don’t you think?

Zips Plain Shirts&Blouses

Finally, here is a lovely fluffy white sweater with puff sleeves and lace detail. You can dress it down with jeans, for an everyday look, or dress it up with a pencil black skirt for a romantic dinner.

Fashion V-Neck
Lace Stitching Sweater

Have you already done shopping fo fall season? What do you think about my Holapick selection?

Kisses!



Commenti

Posta un commento

Grazie per il commento!

Post popolari in questo blog

Biopoint Speedy Hair prima e dopo: capelli davvero più lunghi??

Laminazione capelli fai da te: come si fa e come farla durare di più

Phyto-Phytophanère integratore capelli e unghie