Black Friday at Popopieshop

Hi everyone! Do you remember Popopieshop?

I told you about this site in a previous post but, if you don’t remember let me just refresh your memory :) Popopieshop is a fantastic online fashion store for babies, kids, and families. I don’t know about you, but I like baby clothes, they are so cute!

Here you can find a great variety of clothing and accessories for all ages (baby, toddler kids…) and most of them have the exact match for adults. The other most interesting thing about this site is that you can shop by occasion and festivities. That means that there are a lot of items Halloween and Christmas themed… don’t you feel like shopping for your kids?

For practical info:

  • Popopieshop ships almost worldwide and accepts a lot of payment methods (credit and debit cards, Paypal)
  • To make an order, you just have to register and add your product to shopping cart... easy, right?
  • Your order will be shipped in 15-20 business days (with Standard Shipping Service) or in 15-20 business days (with Expedited Shipping Service)

I dress like you, you dress like me!

So, let’s have a quick look at the fantastic clothing and accessories you can find on Popopieshop. Now that the cold season is approaching, is good to wear family matching outfits and start to think of Holiday parties.

I selected two items I like a lot; the first one consists of these two beautiful green dresses for mum and daughter. I particularly like the lace detail on the sleeves, and the pleated skirt. I think they are perfect for fall, to stay at home with family and friends or combined with a jacket to go for a walk outside.

Fashion Hollow Out Printed Long Sleeve
Mom Girl Matching Dress

For the second outfit, I chose these red velvet dresses for Christmas. I think they are very simple but elegant and refined, and perfect to unwrap the Christmas gifts under the tree. Look how soft the fabric looks!

Classic Red Velvet Long Sleeves
Mom Girl Matching Dress



Big Black Friday Sale

Popopieshop frequently does big sales, so shopping is even more convenient. Currently there is Black Friday Sale which allows you to get 25% off if you spend over $99. You just have to add the code BFriday to your cart, don’t miss this great offer!

This is the right opportunity to shop for Black Friday mommy and me outfits and many other cute things. Just to give an example, I like this lovely red baby dress which is also available in other beautiful colors.

Girls Sweet Bow
Long Sleeve Dress

And what about this printed suit with leopard details and ruffled T-shirt? So cute!

Girls Leopard Embroidered
T-shirt Pants Suit

That’s all for Black Friday at Popopieshop! Let me know what you think about my selection, kisses!

·I


Commenti

Posta un commento

Grazie per il commento!

Post popolari in questo blog

Biopoint Speedy Hair prima e dopo: capelli davvero più lunghi??

Laminazione capelli fai da te: come si fa e come farla durare di più

Phyto-Phytophanère integratore capelli e unghie